Save energy year round with I&M’s Home Weatherization Program for Indiana residential customers. By having an authorized contractor install recommended home weatherization improvements, I&M customers with electrically heated homes can earn incentives of up to 50% of the cost of the work up to $3000. I&M customers with gas heated homes who are customers of NIPSCO can earn incentives of up to 40% of the cost of the work.
The Home Weatherization Program is available to I&M residential customers who have completed a Home Energy Assessment from Energizing Indiana.
Depending on your fuel source and assessment results, you may be eligible to receive incentives for the following home improvements:
- Ceiling insulation (up to R38)
- Sidewall insulation
- Knee wall insulation
- Air duct sealing
- Air infiltration reduction
- Programmable Thermostat
- Complete a Home Energy Assessment from Energizing Indiana.
- Call (877)883-2928 to schedule an appointment with a Home Weatherization Program advisor to receive a quote on available energy efficiency improvements and incentives.
- Schedule insulation and duct sealing work at a time convenient for you.